Have you seen our FAQ page here?
Please check on this page first before contacting us as your question may already have been answered - thank you
Have you ever wanted to be able to look at the Tarot & be transported into a world where they come alive instead of thinking "Oh heck where's that book of meanings again!"
If you have ever gone for a reading with a professional reader & wondered how they do it. Well you just found out how! This Tarot course is for beginners and those who are new to the Tarot, you will receive a certificate of attendance please note this is not a diploma course.
Just 8 students for individual attention
This workshop is for beginners - no previous experience is required to attend.
1. An introduction to the history of Tarot & what it actually is! This will facilitate deep understanding. It is so much more than most people think! With this type of understanding you will be able to come very much from the "right" place with Tarot right from the very beginning.
2. A deep guided journey & initiation into the Tarot where you will personally embody the Tarot & go on to meet all the characters/archetypes of the Major Arcana. This facilitates an "interweaving" between you & the Tarot, so you get to understand it through your own feelings & therefore deeply intuitively.
3. Group exploration of the mythology & symbols present in both the Major & Minor, this will include references to the astrological & numerological influences. Group exploration of these archetypes in this way is a powerful expander of consciousness.
4. Story telling with the Tarot, Storytelling is the art of "stringing cards together." Storytelling needs to be developed before our readings can flow effortlessly, learning how to combine the cards holistically produces an intricate web of a very deep picture, rather than a reading that is dis-jointed & fragmented.
5. Further ways to continue deepening your initiation into the Tarot. This will help you enormously with your understanding of yourself, your situations, others & life in general, as well as deepening your psychic sensitivity & preparing you fully to continue on to the Professional Diploma if you so wish.
The Tarot consists of 78 cards, including the Major and Minor Arcana. The Major Arcana cards represent the spiritual lessons that we are learning within this lifetime.
0. The Fool - New Beginnings, Trust, Adventure
1. The Magician - New Opportunities, Determination, Skill, Business
2. The High Priestess - Insight, Secrets, Unknown
3. The Empress - Abundance, Good Relationships, Femininity
4. The Emperor - Security, Foundation, Masculinity
5. The Hierophant - Tradition, Religion, Morality, Giving Service
6. The Lovers - Relationships, Choice, Decision-making
7. The Chariot - Responsibilities, Commitments, Travel
8. Strength - Courage, Perseverance, Patience, Health
9. The Hermit - Inner Guidance, Re-evaluation, Contemplation
10. The Wheel of Fortune - Change, Turning Point, Success, Evolution
11. Justice - Truth, Clarity, Law
12. The Hanged Man - Letting go, Enlightenment, Contemplation
13. Death - Endings, Beginnings, Change, Transformation
14. Temperance - Moderation, Purification, Self-growth
15. The Devil - Dependency, Negative Thoughts, Search for truth
16. The Tower - Unexpected Change, Transformation, Insight
17. The Star - Hope, Optimism, Dreams, Goals
18. The Moon - The unknown, Intuition, Dreams, Feelings, Imagination
19. The Sun - Joy, Abundance, Stability, Health
20. Judgement - Conclusion, Duty, Taking responsibility
21. The World - Completion, Contentment, Goals, Travel, Reward
The minor Arcana cards represent four different suits, the pentacles, swords, cups and wands. Each suit represents a different element and energy that can convey a unique, powerful and creative message to both you and your client.
The cards number from 1-10. In addition to this each suit, has a court card including a page, knight, King and Queen which can draw reference of a client’s personality or the feelings and interactions of those individuals who may be present within a clients daily life.
Wands (or Staves) - Element of fire (e.g. ideas, ambition, energy, imagination, enthusiasm, inspiration, movement) Relates to Fire Zodiac signs such as Aries, Leo, Sagittarius. Fire serves as a catalyst to create and transform situations
Pentacles (Also known as coins/discs)– Element of earth (e.g. finance, security, home, self-worth, business, work, physical attachments) Relates to Earth Zodiac signs of Capricorn, Virgo and Taurus
Swords- Element of air, (e.g. Rational Mind, mental and spiritual development, thought processes.) Relates to Air signs such as Libra, Gemini and Aquarius
Cups (or Hearts) - Element of water (e.g. emotions/love, fulfilment, happiness, personal relationships, deep feelings, creativity and spirituality.) Relates to Water signs such as Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio
The emphasis of the Tarot course is creative and practical in effect, with a real hand-on approach. It is not necessary to have an previous experience as you will be given the tools and strategies to develop your intuition to a high level.
You can read as many books on Tarot as you like but it won't get you there quicker than this workshop. This is because the Tarot is a very personal thing that needs to be understood through your own personal process & what this workshop does is facilitate that journey for you. Working History with the Tarot
Tiffany first laid eyes on the Tarot at the tender age of four but it wasn’t until the emotionally turbulent time of her teens that she began her serious personal journey; self taught, she learnt a lot the hard way & decided to turn her back on the Tarot at the age of twenty.
After two years of people asking her to read, she sought out a Diploma Course & walked out with an A+. After combining her wealth of personal experience & her formal training, Tiffany acquired an incredibly in-depth feel for the Tarot & how it could be used in such an incredibly illuminating & empowering way.
She believes the Tarot is one of the most powerful healers of all time if understood & treated correctly & she is indeed passionate about fostering this understanding.
With a wealth of qualifications and experience under her belt, Tiffany has had a lifelong relationship with the Tarot and is startlingly intuitive.
For Tiffany, the Tarot is a tool for healing and she is passionate about dispelling any negative myths about the cards.
The Fool’s Journey is a one-day course, which promises to initiate a profound relationship with the cards. Encouraging you to cast aside any books or other crutches that you might use in your readings, the course guides you to an intimate understanding of the archetypes, energy and characters of the Tarot. I can’t imagine how I could possibly learn the meanings of each of the 78 cards in one day, but I’m willing to give it a go.
I find that the amount of information you can glean is impressive, undoubtedly enhanced by Tiffany’s knowledge.
The Major Arcana are becoming more like a group of trusty, honest friends rather than the sinister bunch I had previously pigeonholed them as.
I now feel confident to work with them and my fear has been dispelled.
I see the Tarot for the first time as a tool for healing that offers helpful insight and a platform from which to consider your options.
As an introductory Tarot course, The Fool’s Journey does exactly what it says on the box and so much more.
It’s ignited my respect for the cards and profoundly deepened my understanding of them.
-Prediction Magazine (August 2010)
Tiffany's teaching style
There are two keys to becoming a proficient Tarot Reader:
1)Understanding the cards intellectually
2)Understanding the cards Psychically
Tiffany combines her academic knowledge of the Tarot, with her many years worth of personal insights & the understanding that in order for the Tarot to become truly "alive" for someone it has to be taught through their very own tutor the "in-tuition"
She facilitates this process through meditations, practical exercises & group discussions, as everyone sees thing differently, we learn so much from each other.
Her style is to hold a secure space for you to be guided on your own personal journey of understanding.
Her courses are incredibly illuminating & deeply enjoyable.
After the course you will be able to understand the Tarot at such a deep intuitive level you will be able to "feel" what it is saying to you with an inner courage of your own conviction.
This workshop will prepare you fully to embark onto the Diploma course if you wish to continue with your training or you can just attend this workshop for use with family and friends.
Do I need to do any reading before I attend the course or buy any books?
No - There is no preparation required before you attend this course, however the tutor is more than happy to recommend many excellent books you can purchase after your training if you require this information. All of your questions and further guidance will be covered by the tutor on the day of your course.
Do I have to buy a tarot pack before I come?
Yes - The Tarot course is based on the Rider Waite deck which you will need to buy in advance before attending the course, once you have paid your deposit the tutor will send you a confirmation email with all these details and a contact telephone number if you need further information as to where you can purchase this pack.