A dynamic, award winning expert beauty therapist / skin specialist with a sterling reputation across Liverpool and its wider region. Ability to carry out a range of treatments with knowledge and confidence.
Passionate about making others feel good about themselves and going the extra mile to do so. Excellent communication and empathetic skills, comfortable and confident in pioneering new treatments.
Has accrued 24 years in the beauty industry, with appearances on Granada Reports, giving expert advice on how to prepare for big events in Liverpool i.e. Grand National.
Has also been specifically called upon to provide beauty treatments to celebrities visiting the city, adding to a large clientele of celebrities. Finalist 2014 & 2015 large salon of the year. Winner of best beauty clinic 2016 fashion and beauty awards, shortlisted beauty professional of the year 2016 & 2017 Safety in beauty. Highly commended 2017 Safety in beauty awards.
Always amazing I have done a few courses with Nicola and I was so happy I did, her attention to detail and care really stood out for me. I cannot praise these courses enough I would highly recommend her to anyone considering doing a course run by Nicola thank you to the Gateway team for all their support before and after the course too they are so caring and helpful - great choice!
Nicola's Therapist and Tutor Qualifications
Providing clients with professional and personable care.
- Prescribing bespoke treatments to clients from consultation to implementation.
- Testing and pioneering new products – nothing goes on the shelves or our clients’ skin without the NHB seal of approval.
- Providing aftercare advice.
- Selling beauty care and products at any given opportunity.
- Educating clients on skincare and general beauty care.
- Creating and maintaining a beauty expert persona on and off line.
Pre-Nicola Harris Beauty
- Left college in 1993 and worked at the highly established Clarins & Guinot Parlour for 5 years, before establishing and setting up Rouge in Liverpool.
Spent one year teaching at Livava Training Academy
IHBC (International Health & Beauty Council Diploma)
Certificate of Higher Education in Post Compulsory Education & Training (Edge Hill University, 2011-2013)
VTCT A1 Assessors Award
Highly commended Beauty Professional of the year 2017 Safety in beauty awards
Sterex Ear Piercing
Hollywood Semi-Permanent Eyelash Enhancement
Advanced Semi permanent Makeup
Young Nails Gel Extensions